The Back-Talk Organ Trio Live at Le Petit Chicago on 2011-01-31
- The Back-Talk Organ Trio
As One (Larry Goldings) >
Blues For J (Jimmy Smith)
Afro-Blue (Mongo Santamaría)
Alamode (Curtis Fuller)
Silver Serenade (Horace Silver)
Poison (Bell Biv Devoe)
Silk 'n Soul (Jack McDuff)
Don't Explain (Billie Holliday)
Trouble In Mind (Richard M. Jones)
Latona (Big John Patton)
Mighty Long Way (Joe Pace)
Suzy (Kenny Burrell)
Wade In The Water (public domain)
Stolen Moments (Oliver Nelson)
Midnight Special (Jimmy Smith)
Que Pasa (Horace Silver)
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|As One (Larry Goldings) >|
|Blues For J (Jimmy Smith)|
|Afro-Blue (Mongo Santamar�a)|
|Alamode (Curtis Fuller)|
|Silver Serenade (Horace Silver)|
|Poison (Bell Biv Devoe)|
|Silk 'n Soul (Jack McDuff)|
|Don't Explain (Billie Holliday)|
|Trouble In Mind (Richard M. Jones)|
|Latona (Big John Patton)|
|Mighty Long Way (Joe Pace)|
|Suzy (Kenny Burrell)|
|Wade In The Water (public domain)|
|Stolen Moments (Oliver Nelson)|
|Midnight Special (Jimmy Smith)|
|Que Pasa (Horace Silver)|
1. The band didn't use a PA for this show. The vocals in d2t02
and d2t03 were run through a keyboard amp set on the stage.
2. Set I is d1. Set II is d2. To burn the show onto two audio
CDs, put d2t01 and d2t02 at the end of d1.
3. Guest Daniel Ko (alto saxophone) sits in on all tracks except d1t02.
4. Megan Jerome (vocals) sits in on d2t02 and d2t03.
5. Linsey Wellman (alto saxophone) and Craig Pedersen (trumpet)
sit in on d2t10 - d2t12.
6. The guitarist sits out on d2t02.
Taped and transferred by BradM (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2011-02-21 18:06:21
- 134 minutes
- Creative Nomad JB3 > USB > Creative Play Center (WAV) > CDwav > normalize -b (+5.0dB) > Trader's Little Helper (FLAC level 8)
- Gatineau, QC
- Run time
- Oktava MC-012s (cardioid, stage lip, front left corner, 90* X/Y) > Edirol UA-5 (DIY digi-mod, 44.1kHz) > optical > Creative Nomad JB3 (WAV)
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- Le Petit Chicago
Uploaded by bradm on